Illustration, graphic design, software
I'm constantly looking for interdisciplinary challenges and learning opportunities.
Originally, I'm an electric engineer specialized in robotics and self-driven vehicles. I've
been moving to the space of design and computational creativity through a bunch of web projects.
In the last couple of years, I started to give more space to my artistic self-expression, I've been studying graphic design,
illustration and animation basics. I'm passionate about inclusion and accessibility.
2019 - AnnaToth OU
2016 – 2019 Amazon – Software Engineer
- Search engine optimization and feature work on Amazon Giftfinder
- Lead of the AWS accessibility initiative - development of accessibility testing and reporting tools, accessible component library
- Development of the AWS design system: building various web components facing different JS frameworks
2016 Epam Systems – Software Engineer
- Frontend development of a wealth management application in AngularJS
2013 – 2016 Morgan Stanley – Software Engineer and Quantitative Analyst
- Frontend development of reporting tools in AngularJS and data analysis in Python
- Full stack development of an orchestration application
2012 – 2013 AVL – Engineer Working Student
- Development of a testing framework for embedded devices in Matlab and Simulink
2011 Yokogawa – Engineer Intern
- Data analysis of real-time measurements and controller tuning
2010 – 2012 Budapest University of Technology – Practice Lesson Performer
- Lectures on applied maths in the field of signal processing and communication systems
- Boddinale Stop Motion Academy
- Hokus Pokus - Collage Workshop
2017 – 2019 Esdip Berlin – Creative Courses
- Human Anatomy Drawing Course
- Graphic Design Complete Course
- Watercolor and Digital Collage Workshop
- Illustration Intensive Course
2012 – 2014 Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Electrical Engineering, MSc
- Thesis - Angiogenic Inhibition of Tumor Growth using Modern Control Methods
- Supervisors - István Harmati, PhD, Levente Kovács, PhD, Dániel Drexler
- Major - Control and Robotic Systems
- Minor - Vehicle Control Systems
2008 – 2012 Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Electrical Engineering, BSc
2013 Scholarship in the frames of National Excellence Program
2012 Scholarship from BUTE Faculty of Electrical Engineering
2011 State Scholarship from Hungary
2011 Peregrinatio Founding’s Scholarship - Exchange at TU Vienna
2008 Lednitzky Péter Youth Founding - Excellence Award for High School Students
2014 Model-based Angiogenic Inhibition of Tumor Growth using Adaptive Fuzzy Techniques
- Annamária Szeles, Dániel András Drexler, Johanna Sápi, István Harmati, Levente Kovács
- Periodica Polytechnica: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science 58:(1) pp. 29-36.
2013 Model-based Angiogenic Inhibition of Tumor Growth using Feedback Linearization
- A Szeles, D A Drexler, J Sápi, I Harmati, Z Sápi, L Kovács
- Proceedings of the 52nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Florence, Italy: pp. 2054-2059.
2012 Comparison of Path Tracking Flat Control and Working Point Linearization Based Set Point Control of Tumor Growth with Angiogenic Inhibition
- D A Drexler, J Sápi, A Szeles, I Harmati, L Kovács
- Scientific Bulletin of Politechnica University of Timisoara Transactions on Automatic Control and Computer Science 57(71):(2) pp. 113-120.